Enrolling at Cape Coral Technical College
*The online application will be down on Sunday, October 3rd and will be back up on Monday, October 4th at 8 a.m., we apologize for any inconvenience.
Steps for Enrollment: *Failure to provide all documentation required may result in losing your seat in the program*
Step 2: Schedule and Complete Basic Skills Assessment (if applicable).
Step 3: Scan or Take a Picture of Your Support Residency Documentation to Upload into the Application.
Step 4: On October 4th at 8 a.m., or after, click the program you would like to apply for. Continue through the application until you hit submit.
Step 5: An Admissions Specialist will contact you via email after your application has been received.
- Barbering program for December 3rd, 2021 Start– Now Enrolling
- Dental Assisting Applications for January 2022– September 7th-November 10th
- Full-Time Practical Nursing Applications for April 12, 2022 Start– Deadline is February 17th
- Spring 2022 (Programs Starting January 2022) Open Enrollment Begins October 4th:
- Digital Design
- Electronic Technology
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Administrative Specialist
- Medical Coder/Biller
- Nursing Assistant (Full Time and Part Time)
- Optometric Assisting
- Professional Culinary Arts & Hospitality
- Veterinary Assisting
*Health Science programs have additional requirements before enrollment is complete*
Fall 2021 Program Start Dates (dates subject to change)
Spring 2022 Program Start Dates (dates subject to change)
||January 6th: Nursing Assistant
February 28th:Nursing Assistant
April 1st: Barbering
April 12th: Practical Nursing (by Application)
April 22nd: Nursing Assistant (Full Time)
May 24th: Veterinary Assisting
(We recommend using Google Chrome or Safari as your browser. Internet Explorer and Firefox web browser do not open Google forms correctly. If you receive a message the form is not collecting responses, please clear your cache and try again.)