The length of this course is about 11 months, with a total cost of $4,241.
Ready for a rewarding and exciting career in cosmetology? Would you like to work in a service industry with a feel-good environment? Are you interested in excellent employability skills?
Everyone needs to get their hair done by a hairstylist! Nails, makeup, and skin care are a must too!
You can join a service industry that is growing and ever-changing. A career in Cosmetology will give you the opportunity to work as a cosmetologist, nail tech, facial esthetician or aesthetician, make-up artist, hairdresser, hair stylist, or barber. You’ll help people feel good about themselves while making money full or part-time.
Cape Coral Technical College offers you hands-on skill development in a real salon setting. In addition to covering the typical service requirements in this program, you’ll learn the specific skills required for the latest trends in the beauty industry. Plus you’ll develop your skills in business management, consultations, leadership, and human relations.
Other topics covered are:
- Related Chemistry, and Physiology
- Florida Cosmetology Law
- Safe and Efficient Work Practices
- Hair Arranging, Styling, Shaping and Coloring
- Chemical Waving and Relaxing/Straightening
- Shampoos, Scalp Treatments, and Rinses
- Nails and Facial Services
- Desk and Dispensary Services
- Cover Letter, Resume, Portfolio-Prep for Employment
Sign up for cosmetology school today, it’s a perfect way to gain excellent employability skills.
Our students find jobs with…
- Hair FX Studio & Spa
- Bayshore Nails Salon (NFM)
- Red Salon & Spa
- Vogue Hair Studio
- JC Penney Salon
- Smart Styles Regis Corp.
- Great Clips
- Super Cuts
- Steel Magnolias Salon
- Roberts of Philadelphia
- Extend & Mend Hair Bar & Salon
- MAY-RAH-KEE Salon Cape Coral
- Pinque Nail Bar and Beauty Lounge
- Cre8 Salon
- The Beauty Boutique
- The Polish Parlor
- SPADA Salon & Day Spa
Courses and Credit Hours
- Prospective students must be 16 years of age or older.
Accreditations, Licenses, Certifications
- Upon successful completion of the program, students are eligible for the Florida Board of Cosmetology Licensing Exam.
Buy Textbooks Online