Cost of Day Programs
- Classes meet Monday-Friday from 8:00am – 2:30pm
- For more information, call (239) 574-4440
- Financial Aid Information
- Payment Periods (450 hrs.) Tuition Fee for Florida Residents
Based on a clock hour fee of $2.92/hr. set by the Florida Legislature for 2020-21 • $2.92 X 450 hours = $1,314.00
- The Testing Center
Admission Testing (The fee to take the Basic Skills Assessment is $30.)
GED Instruction & Pre-GED Testing – $30 fee per term
Individualized Instruction (Applied Academics) – $30 fee per term
Cost Estimates- All Inclusive full-time day programs • Costs subject to change without notice • See each program’s disclosure for details
- Medical Administrative Specialist – $4,401.00
- Dental Assisting – $6,749.00
- Medical Assisting – $6,107.00
- Medical Coder /Biller – $4,970.00
- Nursing Assistant – Articulated – $1,304.00
- Nursing Assistant-Long Term Care– $1,172.00
- Practical Nursing LPN – $7,589.00
- Professional Culinary Arts & Hospitality– $4,719.00
- Cosmetology – $4,270.00
- Barbering – $3,706.00
- Digital Design – $4,253.00
- Electronic Technology – $4,592.00
- Network Support Services – $4,907.00
- Network Systems Administration – $4,907.00
- Veterinary Assisting – $3,044.00
- Fees are payable before the first day of class.
- Fees are collected on per semester basis.
- Non-resident fees are higher in accordance with Florida DOE guidelines.
- Cost of books, supplies, uniforms, tools, and lab fees are not included in basic tuition and will vary by program.
- All fees are subject to change pending action by the Florida Legislature.
- Tuition fees for students withdrawing from school during the first five school days of an enrollment period are fully refundable, with the exception of the non-refundable application fee. For programs of less than 250 clock hours, the refund policy is two days.
- Programs over 250 clock hours, withdraw 6th day of enrollment per semester or after: No Refund.
- Programs under 250 clock hours, withdraw 3rd day of enrollment per semester or after: No Refund.
- No refunds on textbooks, supplies, uniforms, tools and lab fees.
- Health Science Education Program refunds, if any, are distributed according to individual program polices. Approved for Pell Grant Funding. Financial Assistance available for those who quality. Approved for Veteran’s training by the State of Florida, Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs.