Learn to be a world-class chef while gaining a year of work-related experience.
The length of this course is about 11 months, with an estimated total cost of $4,759.00
2022-2023 Professional Culinary Arts & Hospitality Fee Sheet
Learn to butcher, bake, sauté, and run any culinary establishment with finesse, from daily hands-on cooking, to serving and presenting. You will complete this program with a year of real-world, hands-on experience, a few certificates and some pretty amazing knife skills.
Our culinary students have been placed in positions such as:
- Sous chef
- Assistant kitchen manager
- Line cook
- Prep cook
- Bar back
Our students are employed at places such as:
- Ariani’s Italian Restaurante
- Point 57
- The Lee County School District Food Services Dept.
- Bonita Bay Country Club
- The Westin
- South Seas Island Resort
- The Ritz Carlton
Prior to course completion, CCTC staff members will assist students with job placement or application for further culinary education.
While studying, students enjoy many trips and opportunities within the culinary community including:
- Chef’s Association Meetings
- Tour large resorts and hospitality establishments from Island resorts to farm-to-table style restaurants
Requirements for prospective students:
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Required to attend an information session.
Accreditations, Licenses, Certifications
- Specific to Culinary Arts
- SAFE STAFF
- SERV SAFE Florida Food Service Manager Training
Learn More – Professional Culinary Arts & Hospitality
Buy Textbooks Online
Have questions? Contact us or call (239) 574-4440.
Additional Course Info
"It was nice being able to learn all the information I needed to be an LPN in just one year." Practical Nursing
Read More Testimonials »